1. Is it possible to slow down time and make the next week last forever? Thoughts of term starting are creeping into my brain and man, knitting thoughts are so much more fun.
2. Why does the last gift always take so long? It’s just one pair of mittens and I’ve been dragging it out like death warmed over when actually the yarn is extremely nice. Whip me into shape, blog friends.
3. Is there anything more fun than my sister‘s new Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Dance Party 2 game for Wii? Because if I had realized sooner how much fun Wii actually is for grownups I would have jumped on that bandwagon a whole lot sooner.
4. Why are the cats all trying to kill each other when all I have to do is watch them for two more days?
5. Why is it suddenly 10C and rainy when a week ago it was -10C and blizzarding?
6. Perhaps most importantly, why haven’t I located my camera?
I hope everyone out there in blogland is having/has had a great holiday and the last days of 2008 are worthwhile. I’m starting to think ahead to 2009 and things I’d like to do. Think of the knits that await.